Why Work With a Career Coach
Have you hit way too many roadblocks in your career search? Are you ready to make an industry change but you’re not sure how to do it smoothly? It may be time to consider working with a career coach.
Career Coaching Benefits
Ask anyone who has worked with one and they will tell you that at the end of their coaching sessions, they were able to:
- Assess their own talents and abilities
- Clearly define their career goals
- Develop an action plan for managing their career
- Stay in tune with the job market
- Be more self-aware
- Be more confident in their potential
We work with executives in transition to identify:
- Communication Styles & Motivational Style including analyzing and creating a plan to maximize strengths while being aware of others' receiving styles;
- Identifying what the job seeker can solve that no one else can and creating a personal brand;
- Identifying target companies that have a specific need for the skills the senior exec brings to the table;
- Developing an understanding of the "sales process" for the job seeker.
This runs up to 12 weeks. We customize based on the needs of the individual.
Ask about prepayment consideration. If the client isn't satisfied in the first 4 weeks, I will discontinue and refund the balance.
Call for more information: 818.575.6630.